This tutorial will guide you through creating a new workspace and installing the apps that were used during the Project Management Workshop.
Creating Your First Workspace in Podio
1. When you open Podio you will see your activity stream. Before we install our Project Management APP Pack we will create a new workspace.
2. Click on the Menu button to the left of “Choose a Workspace.”
3. Click on the “Create a Workspace” button.
4. Name your workspace and click “Create.”
5. You do not need to add other co-workers to your space. Click on the “X” to close this window.
Installing Your APP PACK
1. You have now created your new workspace. We will now add our apps. Click on the “ADD APP” button.
2. You will be prompted with two choices. Select “Go to the APP Market”.
3. You will notice a plethera of apps available for Podio. To find our Project Management for Creatives APP Pack type in “wkshp” in the search bar in the APP Market.
4. You will see the Project Management for Creatives APP PACK. Click “Get Pack” to install.
5. You will be prompted for the workspace in which you would like to install the apps. Select the name of the workspace you created in Creating Your First Workspace in Podio from the drop down menu. Then click “Next”.
6. Podio will tell you what apps have been installed. Click “See Installed Pack.”
7. Welcome to your new workspace. Start filling in your Roles/Brands, Projects, Proposals, Bookings, Meetings, Deliverables, and Global Contacts!