Andrew has been a staple in tap dance education for over 15 years. Teaching internationally, at festivals, conventions, and studios, Andrew is currently an Adjunct Professor at Queens College, and on faculty at Steps on Broadway. Andrew’s tap dance workshops incorporate a framework developed through Andrew’s experience with his mentors, including Gregory Hines, Savion Glover, Henry LeTang, Jimmy Slyde, and Mable Lee, among others. In addition to his pedigree, Andrew is known for his ability to teach complex ideas and techniques in simple and accessible ways. Andrew is also available for lecture-based workshops on a variety of topics. See the list below for all options.
Tap Dance Workshops:
- Beginner thru Professional Level Tap Dance Workshops
- Warm-up (based on Steve Condos Rudiment approach)
- Tap Into Freedom Intensives
- Based on the Tap Into Freedom Summer Intensive
- Themed Sessions
- Tap History
- Music Theory
- Story Telling
- and more…
Lecture-based Workshop Topics:
- Tap Into Freedom Lectures – Tap Dance Theory Lectures. List of topics (opens in a new window).
- The Artist and Business – How to be an Artist and Entrepreneur at the Same Time.
Want to book Andrew?
Thanks for considering Andrew for your event.
You can read more about him on his Bio Page. Take the next step by getting in contact . Tell us lots of details about your event – date, time, location, audience size and anything else you think we need to know. We’ll get back to you in 48hrs.